The Dance Stream Studio Full-Time Competitive Program is designed to truly challenge and inspire children who are serious about dance.
Children ranging from ages 5-19, our Mini, Junior, Intermediate, Teen, Senior levels are all built on ability, technique, personality and above all potential.
Call Us to schedule a private audition
If you are selected to be in a competitive team, this is what to expect:
- Our competitive dancers train anywhere from 3-5 days a week, which includes 2-4 classes per day.
- One mandatory fall convention; all company dancers must attend and pay for workshops
- In-studio guest workshops; guest teachers may be brought in for extra classes
- In-studio Ballet examinations; if applicable
- 4 to 5 mandatory competitions in April & May; possibility of a National Competition in July for some students
- Entry fees and choreography fees
- 3 to 6 mandatory competitive routines; there is no additional charge for the choreography of 3 groups
- All company dancers will require DSS Team Jackets and uniforms
- Optional fundraising opportunities available